Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Made to Crave - Chapter 4 - Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Before Thinking

1. When a friend experiences success with healthy food choices do you feel encouraged and inspired by her example or do you feel discouraged and envious?  I must admit it depends on who it is and where and I am in my personal state.  Sadly, most time I am envious.

2. Complete this sentence:  I do not want to invite a friend to join me on this journey because I'm afraid of failure and I have trouble with accountability.

3.  If accountability is crucial, what is the biggest challenge in making accountability part of your healthy eating plan?  Because I lack willpower and don't want anyone else to know it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger