Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Few Cripple Mama Tips

Every now and then I like share a couple of tips about living with a disability and some  ways I do stuff.  

This first picture I tried to share a few weeks ago and I uploaded it to my blog on my phone and for some reason its showing in my blog on my phone, but not on the compute.

I was making tea one night and I didn't want to spill the mix (like I usually do).  So first I hung the measuring cup on the picture, but it was too top heavy.  Then I hung it on the divider in the sink.  Worked out perfect; its less likely to spill and if it does spill,  I just wash the sink out.

 I LOVE THIS ONE!!!  Dalton helped me clean the kitchen last week and we got rid of the spice carousal.  I didn't want to throw it away, so I decided it'd make a great pill  bottle holder.  I'm probably not the first one to think of this, but its a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger