Wednesday, February 12, 2014

100 things you may not know about me!

I saw this on another blog & it inspired me.  Please enjoy:)

1.  I was born on November 29, 1973 (yeah, I'm 40)
2. I was born at Memorial hospital in Nashville, but was sent to Vandy soon after I was born.
3.  I was not expected to live.
4.  The doctors told my parent to leave me there and forget about me.
5.  They didn't
6.  I have 5 brothers.
7. I have 2 sisters.
8. My favorite is green.
9 I was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy when I was 2.
10.  I went to a Catholic elementary school - St. Bernard's Non-graded Accadamey  
11.  I went to a public high school - Hillsboro High School
12.  I took a college writing class with my Daddy my Sophomore year in high school at Vol State as a payment for baby sitting the summer before while my mama went to nursing school.
13.   I started Middle Tennessee Stated 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger