Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HOME KEEPER'S JOURNAL: Service

The Home Keeper's Journal

In my kitchen this week …Not much, just trying to keep it clean.
Service is/is not something that is on my mind very much because … I'd like to do more, but physically I'm limited in what I can do.   Over the last couple of years I've tried of figure out what God wants me to do.  It may sound silly, but I feel like when I encourage people and pray for them I doing service.
There are times when my service seems …..I want to be able to do more.
I know I serve others when I ….. Can see peace in their life and eyes.
My service to others is most like Jesus when …. It's automatic and truly comes from my heart  rather than a what can you do for me attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger