Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A to Z Blog Challenge - B is for Bravery

Alphabet Bears  is for Bravery!  According to dictionary.com, the definition or bravery is; "1. brave  spirit or conduct; courage; valor. 2. showiness; splendor; magnificence."  I almost think that bravery now days is a lost art.  I grew up with 5 brothers so being brave came natural to me.  (HAHAHA!)   Bravery isn't going up and picking a fight just to prove something; bravery is standing up for something that right, even when you may not want to.  Bravery may even mean being still and quiet at times.  You don't have to go out to look for chances to be brave; plenty of these chances will find you.  Bravery comes in many forms.  Some people think if you "break down" that  you're not brave.  I must say that I've seen many people reveal their true strengths through "moments of weaknesses".  I think we are bravest when we can totally rely on God and trust Him  to supply our bravery.
     Father God, please teach my kids what it truly means to brave.  Help them to be able to discern when they need to "put on a brave front" and when it's OK to "let their guard down".  Help Barrett and I not only be examples of bravery to them, but help us to also be hear to  listen, talk and most of all pray about their bravery.  In Your holy name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger