Monday, April 4, 2011

Pro. 31 Challenge ~ Week 5






Week 5:  Proverbs 31:22-24

22 She makes coverings for her bed;
   she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
   where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
   and supplies the merchants with sashes



  Are you or a family member always hunting for a clean pair of socks?  Does the laundry seem to be getting the best of you?  Maybe you are always behind on doing the dishes.  Write a post sharing  how you deal with the never ending loads of laundry and dishes.



LOL! This is (sadly) too true in the Barrett household and yes, I must admit it my fault. This is a major source of tension in our family (marriage) – only 2nd to cleaning! I do love clean clothes. I have two problems – I forget to put them in the dryers. However, more often than that they just get left in baskets. - Even if the get folded, they get stacked in basket in rooms and never get put in drawers. Then the next time bedrooms are cleaned, the same folded clothes find their way back into my laundry room. I do to try to keep the house clean most of the time I feel like it's all I can do to keep my head above water. It would be so easy to blame all of of this on CP. But I won't; I can't. My problem is the depression and lack of motivation. I can also tend to be on the lazy side!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you - I tend to avoid housework as much as possible. I do feel good when I have accomplished something, but getting started is hard for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger