Monday, February 28, 2011

Pro. 31 Challenge ~ Week 2







Week 2:  Proverbs 31:13-15 



13 She selects wool and flax 

   and works with eager hands. 
14 She is like the merchant ships, 
   bringing her food from afar. 
15 She gets up while it is still night; 
   she provides food for her family 
   and portions for her female servants.





This week's challenge - I'm not doing it week by week as I'd planned - so it's ironic that this week's challenge is on planning and preparing for the day.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a planner by nature.  I find planners attractive; Barrett is a definite planner.   He's the typical Type A personality.   The old saying  "Opposites attract" must be true in our case.  We even marvel to ourselves at how funny we are to have made it thus far.  He is such an awesome man,  God has truly bless me.  I really do think Barrett got the short end of the stick.  He deserves the best & I'm  trying not to let on that I'm  not her!!!  I'm going to steal a saying from Joyce Myers..."I may no be where I need to be, but think God I'm not where I used to be!"  I really wished  I could be  the classic Suzzy Homemaker, but I can pray to God to help me be the best I can be.  Yes I do need to do a better job at planning for my home.   I need to tackle my chores and responsiblies in  a  more timely fashion.  I am trying to stick to a 2 week menu plan.  One think I really need to work on is to take advantage  the times  when  I really feel good to kind of compensate for times when I don't feel good so that maybe I won't get so far behind at times when I not able to do all I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger