Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pro. 31 Challenge ~ Week 1







Week 1:  
Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character
 10 [b]A wife of noble character who can find? 
   She is worth far more than rubies. 
11 Her husband has full confidence in her 
   and lacks nothing of value. 
12 She brings him good, not harm, 
   all the days of her life


Proverbs 31:10-12  


  Are you a virtuous and capable wife more precious than rubies?  Does your husband trust you, and do you enrich his life?   Do you bring him good everyday?  Write a post about something you would like to change about yourself, and something you love about yourself.  How does this add to the enrichment of your husband's life?       


I LOVE studying the Proverbs 31 woman.  Although I struggle with the fact that I can never be like her.  Some how I don't see her as a disabled woman who suffered from moderate depression.  I know Barrett loves me and I think when all is said and done I do think he thinks I'm a good wife.  There are a lot of things I can do better.  Because of my disability, our life is difficult at time and some of these things won't change until God heals me or until we enter into glory.  I think my attitude affects Barrett more than what I do or don't do.


What would I like to change about my self? WOW! That's a loaded question.  The one thing I want ~ and need~ is to become more organized and to stay on top of things.


What do you love about yourself and how does it enrich your husband's life?  UHM, Ironically, I think that because Barrett's type A  and I'm obviously not.  I do think the fact that we stress over different keeps us balanced.    On I more direct note, I think Barrett and I see things in much different ways.  Through my weaknesses of my disability, I have gain a perception that he doesn't have, ~ as he has perceptions that I don't have.  I can see stuff in the home and with the kids that he doesn't get to see.    I have that extra time in my day to give them the little extra attention.  I also see how mine and Barrett personalities  and reaction effect my kids.  I think it's good for them to  see that even though we're different and sometimes have different aspects of thing that we love each other and they we want the best for our families.  We make a good team, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger