Thursday, February 3, 2011

HOME KEEPER'S JOURNAL: Crafting and Creating

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011

Homekeeper Journal 2/3/2011

This week's journal prompts brought to you by Sylvia over at the Christian Homekeeper Network.  Check her out at http://www.christianhomekeeper.org/.
In My Kitchen this week …… I've been trying to get out of a rut;  I feel like I serve the same meals over and over and over...I really want to come up with a 2 week menu ~ as I go to the store every 2 weeks.  Last night I made meatloaf, but added taco mix to it and it had a Mexican kick.  We saw something on TV last night I tried to day.  You dip chicken in egg and dip in French's fried onions and baked it.  It was good!
When I think about Crafting/Sewing/Making Things, I want to …  groan... I'm not very crafty, mainly because of the CP, my hands don't work right.

My favorite creative outlet is …….. writing

A Craft that I’d like to learn is …. painting
One Craft that I can do but don’t do much is …. When I was a little girl, my mother would but me these kids cross stitching kits.  There have big plastic frames and plastics needles.
An unusual Craft that I can do or would like to do is …. would like to make dolls like my Grandmother did.

The Craft/Creative Work that I have no desire whatsoever to do ……woodwork 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger