Thursday, February 10, 2011

HOME KEEPER'S JOURNAL: HODGE PODGE

Christian Homekeeper 2/8/11

If you would like to join in visit The Christian Homekeeper . Let me know if you do, so I'll check out your blog! :) 

This week's Homekeeper's Journal is a Hodgepodge of Thoughts and Ideas. 

In My Kitchen this Week... Just the norm. 

Foremost in My Thoughts this week... Depression, snow & sick kids.

I have been so busy with..  Just trying to keep my head above water.

Could someone please...Help me understand an 11 year son??? Please!

I've been wanting to do this for so long... to find a group of women I can meet with weekly.


If I manage things just right... I could keep mt house clean.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger