Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday - Staying Home in Sickness & Health

IT'S THOUGHTFUL Thursday 


       As I count my blessings today, the one that is foremost on my mind is that I'm able to stay home with my children when they are sick.  Dalton has had the stomach virus for 3 days now.    Today I realized had glad I am that I don't have to find a sitter or leave them home alone so that I can go to work.  I got to thinking about when I was in the hospital for almost 2 months when I was expecting Bobbye Sue.    Dalton had just turned 3 and had to go stay with my Mama during the week; (Barrett would go get home Friday and Mama would usually come visit me on Sunday and take him home with her.)  I would talk to Dalton every night before bed.  On more than one occasion he said; "Please Mama, let me come home.  I will be a good boy."  It broke my heart.  He was too young to understand understand what was going home; he just knew he wasn't at his home with his Mama and  Daddy.    Now I'm so thankful I get the chance to stay home and take care of the kids and Barrett.  Thank you God!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger