Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A New Star

A New Start

Hey, I've started many blogs before, but hopefully this one will take. The start of school is as my new year. A fresh start. It's a time to redicate my time and energies to my husband, my kids and my home. This summer has flown by! We've VBS, camp, vacation, swim lesson, another week of VBS, a week at grandma's, a week of video camp for Dalton plus Doctor and Dentist appointment. At some point we have to go buy school close. As the kids have been at Grandma's this week, I have been deep cleaning my house and trying to plan my fall. I an currently listening to "Created to be His Helpmeet" by Debi Pearl on CD. I'm learning so much about being a good wife and am also learning that I have a lot to learn!!! I want to finish up by tomorrow when we pick up the kids. I also want to set up the play/school room and starighten their rooms. Will post more later/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger