Thursday, September 23, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal: Difficuliteis

This week’s Journal is about … difficulties ….. You’ll need a bible to complete this Journal entry.
You can find one online at  Blue Letter Bible.


You know what difficulties are … those things that make your life harder, more complicated. Perhaps your biggest difficulty is a person. Perhaps difficulties come in groups and threaten to overwhelm you. Lets talk about your difficulties……
Sometimes I feel a bit of resentment when I ……….. Can't put into words (physical words) how I feel or what I'm thinking.  My mind is constantly going, but making that transition to speak it can be frustrating.  People try to complete my sentences.  Also when people "misread" my body language or emotions; Because of the CP I can always control them. 
Why is it so difficult for me to ………..  Be satisfied with what I decide;  I keep 2nd guessing things, wondering is this right or good enough???
1 Chronicles 16:11 tells me to …… "Search for the Lord and for His strength; seek his face always."
1 Peter 5:8 warns me ……..  "Be sober!  Be alert!  Your adversary the Devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for anyone he can devour."
I am going to pray and ask for strength to ………….do everything:  Mainly to just be the best wife, mama and homemaker I can be.
The difficult thing that seems to constantly catch me off guard is ………I want to act before I think.
James 1:12 says ….."Blessed it a man who endures trails, because when he passes the test he will receive the crown of life that He has promised to those who love Him.
I am determined to …….Follow the Lord and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger