Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Homekeeper's Journal - It's Back

The Homekeeper’s Journal ~ August 9

In my kitchen this week ………. I've been trying to stick to menu, it's not really working, but at least I do have a better idea of what I have on hand; so I have an pretty idea what I'm serving & and not rummaging around the house at 5:00 trying to answer the "What's for supper" question.

Around the house ……. School's started back so we're trying to get back into the swing of things.  I've redone my schedule...Now I just have to actually to FOLLOW IT!

The family ….. Dalton started Middle School this week...So far it's gone fine.  Bobbye Sue started 3rd grade.  Barrett has his 1st Saturday Morning  Coaches.  This is he's last free Friday night for  months - until the Christmas break.  So I really need to make it a special family night.
New projects …… Nothing really "new" just trying to get everyone back  on track with school and trying to regain some order.

Ideas …… Fall  is like my "New Year" as I said in an earlier post, so I have like all these ideas on getting more organized and creating a new start an order to our life.

On my mind this week …… A couple at our church lost their 30 year old son in a tragic car wreck.  He leaves behind 2 kids.  The funeral was today and it was so sad.  It's just one of those time in life when something just slaps you in the face and really makes you stop and think how fragile and precious life is.

1 comment:

  1. I like the format of this post! Happy "New Year" to you, as school gets underway for your children. I pray you all are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger