Sunday, August 14, 2011

Going Through The Marriage Devotional Bible - Day 2

Mathew 26:41 "Watch and pray so that you won't fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."

I've never realized how powerful this verse is until right now!!!  I believe it's so important to pray.  Prayer is our most vibrant communication we have with God.  I am to pray for my husband and with him; I am to pray for my kids and with them.  I'm to pray always; without ceasing...

My body is very week.  I wake up every morning thinking: "Today's the day that I become "Susie Homemaker": My house is going to be immaculate, I'll have a delicious, healthy meal on the table promptly at 6, everyone will have clean clothes in the correct drawers, thee kids won't fight and we'll all sing "The Good, Good Daddy's Home" in perfect harmony."

WELL...at the end of the day I realize, once again, that didn't happen.

When I'm not really trying to do my best; watching and praying I will fail.  There are days - & periods of my day - when I truly need to stop and rest.  But, truth be know I can probally push myself a lot hard than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger