Monday, August 15, 2011

Going Through The Marriage Devotional Bible - Day 3 "Hope in the Darkest Hour"

The story of Christ's crucifixion is the ultimate horror story.  You read of this carpenter who promises to save His people from sin and eternal salvation and suddenly He's dead.  As a an avid reader I read some books where the ending's caught me so off guard, I've gone around in a daze for days.  But as Priscilla Shirrer said at a Women of Joy Conference I went to several years ago; "I don't know if you've read the rest of the story, but in the end we win!"
     Life is hard; marriage is hard.  There are days when I don't like Barrett; I love him, but I don't like him.   But I know that we made a commitment to each other and God and if we can just hang on through the rough times,  we'll see the resurrection.

1 comment:

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger