Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A to Z Blog Challenge - H is for the Holy Spirit

Alphabet Bears is for the Holy Spirit.  According to dictionary.com, The Holy Spirit is a noun: (in Christianity) "The third person of the Trinity; God as spiritually active in the world."  After Jesus rose from the dead and it was time for Him to ascend to sit at the right hand of the Farther, Jesus told his disciples that he would send them a 'comforter'.  John 14:25-26 says; "All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."  This is the same Holy Spirit the descended upon Jesus on the day of His baptisim.  


      Oh God, Please let The Holy spirit guide my kids.  In Your Holy Name, I pray...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger