Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE - Day 2

What are my desired goals?  To get my house in order, To regain my time, and to create a peaceful atmosphere in our home.
What are the next steps?  Establish a routine. 
What is my motivation to change? I want to be a better wife and mother.
What are some things I want to organized and simplify in my life?  ~I want to have a clean, workable kitchen.
         ~I want to learn to give or throw away.
         ~I want to create an easy to clean system
         ~I want to keep onto top of laundry;get it folded and put away. 
         ~Go to bed early
What are some of the good things that will happen if I make these changes?
         ~Feel better
         ~Have a clean, healthy home - especially kitchen
         ~Always have clean clothes and know where they are.
What is one of the Proverbs 31 woman's life purpose in 30b?
       "But the woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."  
        ~Loves and obeys God wholeheartedly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger