Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE: Week 1 ~ Day 1

What's my story?  I've never been been a clean and organized person.  I want to be and truly envy those that are.  I feel like I'm never "good enough".  I want to do more than my body will allow.  I want so desperately to be the wife and the mama that Barrett and the little people deserve.


What are the verses Proverbs 31 that speak to me the most and why?  v. 12 "She brings him good and not harm all the days of my life." ~ I'm not to cause my husband extra stress!  This can be extremely hard because there are parts of my life that I can't control and he does have to take on so much responsibility of my family.  I do need to a better job of planning and being  organized so that he can feel less stressed.
~v.15 "She gets up while it still dark" ~  I really need to work on making myself get up and doing stuff even when I don't feel like it.


What are some of the things I struggle with in term of organizing?
~ I don't use my time wisely = not getting everything done = frustration = being  constantly exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger