Monday, June 27, 2011

VBS - Searching for Jesus in Honderus

This week is Vacation Bible School.  We are looking for Jesus in Honderus.  One of the teanagers and her mom went on a mission trip there last Thanksgiving.   She helping me teach (well, she teaching and I'm her"helper") the mission class.  Tonight, she showed pictures of her  trip.  We are collecting Crocks to send to Honderus.  We're using the poem "Footprints in the Sand as a "theme".  So tomorrow night we are tracing our "foot prints" on poster boards and sign them.  We'll  send these to   Honderus too.  I'm really learning how very blessed I am.   On  Wedenesd day we have another guess speaker ~ a woman who lived in Honderus for a year.  They live closed to the dump and have planted a huge garden that can feed 1000 + people per  month...GOOD STUFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger