Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dalton's Bedroom Prayer

Dear God, This has been Dalton's room for many years, and I hope it will be for many to come.  Lord, help this room to be a sanctuary for him to live and grow in.  Please do not let anything ungodly or sinful enter into this room.  Protect and guard Dalton from all temptations.  If and when he is tempted, pleas give him wisdom and strength to do the right thing.  Please help me to respect his privacy, but help him to also understand that because I do love and care for him so much, there may be times when I need to invade on his privacy.  Please help me to always remember that he is an individual; uniquely created in God's image.  I know he is a gift from you to me.  Please help me to care for and raise him according to your standards.   In Your Holy Name I pray...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger