Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday - My kids

Hey all!  I feel so behind in my writing.  But this is my kids' time.  It's already mid June - times flies when you're going CRAZY!!! 
No, my kids ar truly a blessing from God and I truly don't want to miss the precious time that God has given me with them.  I wish I could say I see each day; each moment as a gift.  But I can't.   They're are allowed to sleep as long as they want - mainly because when they're asleep they're not fighting.

 |wonder if God ever wishes that we would just be queit and go to sleep so He can have some peace.  I mean, I love my kids, but there are times when just the thought of taking care of my kids just compleaty EXHAUSTS me.  But I know that God will give my the ablity to parent the and I must admit that I'm very thankful that God is 10,000X the parent I will ever be and that He extends more love, patience and grace to me than I could ever imagine to give to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger