Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bobby Sue's Bedroom Prayer.

Lord, I'm so thankful that this is the room we were able to bring Bobbye Sue home too almost nine years ago.  This room has surrounded and nurtured her.   I pray that it may continue to be a place of comfort; where she can live grow  and dream.  May it also be a refuge when the storms of life hit and seam to crash in upon her.  May her room supply her a place to be creative - Help her to grow up and to be- Your word said that You knitted her together in my womb.  Lord please help me to respect her privacy.  But help her to understand that when I do invade her privacy, it is for her best interest.  Please help me to remember that she is a gift from You  and help me to always love and care for her as You love and care for me.  In Your Holy Name I pray...Amen

1 comment:

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger