Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Twistable Tuesday - Life at Grandma's

Summer rolls on...This week is a bit out of the norm for us.  Dalton had 4-H camp and Barrett had to chance to go with him for a couple of days.  So, Bobbye Sue and I snuck off stay with my Mama for the week.  She lives about an hour from us.  We get to see them ever couple of months and the kids go stay with her in the summer.  It's been about 6 years since I've spent a whole week with Mama - she can and stayed a week after I had my hip replacement.
Anyway, it's good to see her, my step dad & most of my brothers.  I got to meet my 2nd niece, Presley - she's a month old.  I'm meeting a cyber friend face-to-face tomorrow & hopefully will get to hook up with another friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger