Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Rambling Monday- Needing to get Healthy

Every feel like you need to write not ssure what about?  I do that all the time.  I want to be careful (because I feel like this blog it a service and a part or my worship to God)  I don't want to write just to write.  
     That being said, I have been thinking a lot about my health lately.  I'm not getting any younger and there are things that I need to do NOW in order to get back on track to ensure that the next phrase of my life.  I do need to lose some weight, I'm not say how much.  I need also to exercise more and work on tuning up my muscles.

So, please pray that God gives me the strength and helps me to do what I need to do to get healthy!  Thank you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger