Thursday, June 26, 2014

VBS PUPPET SHOW DAY 3

VBS PUPPETT SHOW DAY 3

David : Hey Casey. Are you excited for the final day of VBS?
Casey: Yes, but its kinda sad that's its the last day with all of our Holly Grove friends.
David: Yes, I Know it can be a  bit sad.  But I heard that the folks at Holly Grove have a lot of cool stuff going on tonight.

Casey:  WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?
David:  I'm not sure, but I do know someone who will know;

Casey: Who?
David: The ring master of this whole VBS, Brother Frank.
Casey: Oh yes, Brother Frank does know EVERYTHING!

Bro Frank: Casey, you better believe it.  Boys and girls, we do have a lot going on tonight.  Not only are we going to go to arts and craft, games, music,s Mission and stories, where tonight we going to learn about that ole Doubting Thomas.

David : Brother Frank, Brother Frank, Why did Thomas doubt?
Bro Frank:  Now, that I do not know.  We'll have to find that out when we get to Mrs. Vivian's class.  But we have some other fun stuff going on tonight.  It's going to be a blast.

Casey: OOH, What is it?  What is it?
Bro Frank:  Now I can't tell you everything, but I can say it involves bubbles and snow cones.

Casey:  I love BUBBLES
David: And I love snow cones.  Let's go to the carnival and meet the Lord under the big top!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger