Friday, January 31, 2014

2014 GOALS

All this talk of planing and getting closer to God has made me eager to make some goals for this year.  Yes, I know tomorrow is the 1st of February, but I wanted to make some true goals and think and pray that I would set goals that God want me to follow.  As I discussed in my last post; Made to Crave - Chapter3 - Getting a Plan, I like the idea of making plans and goals, but the act of following through can be a problem for me.  But here goes:

GOALS FOR 2014:
-Read through the Women's Devotional Bible.
-Blog at least 3 times a week
-Try to do more blog hop
-Keep my house reasonably clean
- To create a healthy meal plan for my family.
- Get on a "normal" sleep schedule (I've actually just got the book, THE EARLY TO RISED EXPERIENCE by Andy Traub)

So, we'll see.  Please pray that I'll be successful in meeting these goals.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger