Monday, July 30, 2012

Rambling Monday -Starting to think

So, as I mentioned in my last post - school starts next week and I need to start  thinking about trying to get organized...I'm hoping with Barrett schedule change (that started today:):):)), that I can get things like our bedtimes, menus, chores, home work time and all that stuff organized this week.  Today I printed off the school calendar.  I need to go look at my Home Management Binder and tweak it some.  I do want to plan healthier menus and not always looking at my clock, saying "It's 4:30, what do I have to feed my family???" I need to get the kids to clean their rooms and make sure they have every thing the need for school. I want to set aside time to be with God and time to write more.  I want to do a "30 days to Clean" challenge starting in a few weeks once they get settled in school So, there's my week's plans;  wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger