Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday - It's been a while!

Sometimes I feel like  I'm running around in circles. There are so many things I want to do and many time -especially during certain times of the months I'm just exhausted and it seams to take all my energy to do the basics things.  This is when I realize how thankful I am for God's pure, free and simple grace!  I don't have to have a spotless house or blog everyday  to ensure the God love me.  I don't have to be a replica of Carol Brady to prove that I'm a good wife and mother.  All I have to do is love and care  for Barrett and the kids the way God directs me top.  Do I succeed at this everyday???  NO!  However, He still loves me.  He convicts me when I do wrong and He also acknowledges and confirms me when I'm doing the best I can.  I think this is why I can lay down in a house that's not spotless and with chaos all around me and I can rest in PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger