Monday, March 3, 2014

Rambling Mondays & March Goals

Photo


Its rambling Monday and Tennessee FINALLY got snow.  Not much, but enough to build a small snowman.  The scarf was made by Bobbye Sue and the monocle is Dalton's.  They are enjoying time off school and I hear we're have a Star Wars marathon.  I can't wait.  


So, I've been reading up on setting goals, following through and getting stuff done.  I did set some goals in January.  I have done pretty well at doing my daily devotions.  I've being blogging more and been doing several blog hops a week. I still need to work on a couple of things.

Here of my March goals:
~ Drink more water
~ Eat better
~ Start walking
~ Blog at least 3 times a week
~ Read and do The Love Dare for Barrett
~Clean out my bedroom closets
~Start working on Vacation Bible School
~Keep working on keeping my house in order
~Continually with my devotional reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger