Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year - New Me

Can you believe it's 2012???  January, February and March are usually the hardest months of the year for me.  The excitement of Christmas is over, the kids are back in school and Barrett will do a gazillion ballgames in the next 3 month.  It's cold and I usually only get out of the house a few times a week.  Plus the cold weather makes my body stiff and my muscles ache.  My depression tends to worsen in these wintry months.  This is the time when I must rely on my heavenly Father MOST!!!    Satan knows my weaknesses and uses them against me. I must stay diligent in prayer and spending time with God.  I've done a really poor job with my blogging the past few months.  I want to get back on track with that.  I just signed up today for The Titus 2 University;  9 months of classes dealing with becoming a better wife and mother.  I've got some books up to read.  Back in November, I hired a lady who comes every 2 weeks and cleans my house; allowing me to keep it cleaner on a daily basis.  So, all-in-all, I'm excited about the new year.  I know if I keep my head focused on God, Barrett and the kids and my home then I can get through the deepest valley Satan tries to push me in to.

1 comment:

  1. Heather I so admire and adore u. You r a strong person full of Christ's love and u r a wonderful example for me. Thank u for being my friend. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger