Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BE CAREFUL LITTLE (BIG) hMOUTH WHAT YOU SAY...

...BE CAREFUL LITTLE (BIG) MOUTH WHAT YOU SAY, FOR THE FATHER UP ABOVE, HE IS LOOKING DOWN IN LOVE; BE CAREFUL LITTLE (BIG) MOUTH WHAT YOU SAY!

We have to be SO careful of what we say and how we act in front of or little people don't we?  A few months ago I was having trouble with Dalton disobeying & disrespecting me, so I printed out copies of the 10 Commandments and tape them to both his and Bobbye Sue doors, with all intent of nipping the problem in the bud!  Well, as you can guess, I haven't use it as much as I had planed on or should have.  


Well last night, I was "helping" Bobbye Sue clean her room.  A tedius jobs that took hours and plum exhausted me. While I was taking a hot bath - trying to loosen my sore muscles, she brought me her copy of the 10 Commandments and said.  "Mama, this says; 'Do not misuse the name of the Lord your God.  The Lord will find guilty anyone who misuses His name.' Mama, while we we cleaning my room I heard you misuse the Lord's name serval times.  You shouldn't do that!"


GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!  A great lesson for me to lead by example and practice what I preach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger