Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HOME KEEPER'S JOURNAL: Home & Garden

Homekeeper's Journal ~ May 17th

(Click on the image to go to the hosting site.)

This week’s Journal is all about Home and Garden!

This week in my kitchen ……….We really need to get back to eating healthy - back to the basics; 6 0z protein, 6 oz veggies & 1 starch - no veggies at breakfast.

My gardening thoughts this week ……. Granddaddy and the kids keep the garden.  I'm dreaming of peppers, onions and squash!


My plans for my home this summer  …….. I really want to deep clean the kids' bedroom.  But basically just keep the house clean!

This absolutely positively has to be done to my home this year ...We really would love to pull up the carpets in the bedrooms & put down new flooring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger