Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home Making Journal - What's up

In my kitchen this week ……. Same ole same ole.

Doing this and that …. Cleaning, finishing up school & getting ready for vacation.

We’re getting geared up for summer by ...Dalton'ss graduated today.


My summer plans include...We going to the Smokie's June 6-1o, Dalton has 3 camps. My sister and nephew are gradurating this weekend. We have VBS the last week of June. bobby Sue and I all going to visit my mom for a week and I hope to meet up with an online friend.

The weather here has been …… A little cold and stormy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all enjoy Dalton's gradation Hun, I pray God will bless it and give you all a wonderful time!!!
    Jilly
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so mush for visiting The Crippled Mama. I love comments!

Powered By Blogger